I FINISHED FFFFF.
Katarina “Cupkake” “Cuppie”
+ War Genre
Katarina has the true spirit of a warrior. Serious, determined and a high achiever, she puts her practical mind to all tasks and strives to do everything to the best of her abilities, and beyond. However, she is also headstrong and stubborn, frank to the point of being brutally honest and direct in her communication.
Although she may strike one as cold and aloof and sometimes even judgemental, she genuinely holds good well towards others and is attentive to their well-being. She can be loyal to a fault and jump to the defence of her loved ones without hesitation.Biography:
Katarina was adopted by same sex fathers along with her twin younger brother into a wealthy business family, needless to say she was raised surrounded by testosterone and smothered in love. Despite her primarily male family, her Papi insisted to raise her as a princess, girly and pampered and covered in lace and frills. In her elementary school years, she became aware of her gender difference from the rest of her family and thought that she was given special treatment and thus treated unfairly because of it. This perceived difference made her regard femininity as a weakness, and began resenting being identified as a girl at a young age. She refused to wear girly clothing, act in ways and do things that she considers to be feminine.
She spent most of her childhood and teenage years with an older family friend named Andrei, who happens to be a retired marine captain. She felt at home with him and affectionately calls him her “grandpa”. The unlikely duo spent plenty of weekends and vacation time together, with the elder passing down his trade knowledge and secrets. Katarina considers him to be her favorite person because she feels that he doesn't treat her differently because of her gender, ironically he calls her “princess”.
After graduating from high school, Katarina was allowed to attend Milizia reluctantly by her parents, under one condition, she is only allowed to enroll in Medic to avoid the potential danger of the battlefield. Begrudgingly she accepted this, all the while yearning to be on the field. Her bitterness over this fact resulted in the secret resentment of her fellow students, be it Medic division or otherwise.Current Merit Count:
---Total Merit Count:
M9 (Beretta 92FS) PistolAdditional Information:
- Physically strong despite her size, packs quite a punch and have been practising Shaolin Wushu since childhood, with a focus on Xing Yi Quan.
- Excellent marksmanship.
- Impatient, quick to anger, not hesitant to get violent as a result.
- Contemptuous, unsympathetic, has a hard time seeing from other people's perspective.
- Frigid and inflexible, unwilling to compromise over certain things.
- Her nickname comes from the fact that her hair looks like the cream on top of a cupcake. She hates her actual name and refuses to answer to it in most cases. Make fun of it and get ready to be punched.
- Despite her height, she loathes looking up at anyone, generally choosing to focus on a nearby object or into the distance instead when speaking to people who are taller than her.
- Says “that's for girls!” a lot.
- Has a tendency to grunt and make other guttural noises.
- Has a very loose grasp on fashion and appearance, much to her Papi's despair; she insists to wear men's clothing and dark or mutual colors.
- Her favorite color is red.
- Was taught English at a young age and has close to none of a German accent when speaking.